Ronald McDonald House Charities of WNY Provides Grants to Annunciation School | News
Annunciation School in Elma was recently selected to receive two grants from Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York, Inc., to help fund new technology initiatives.
Grant money has been used for the purchase of a new Smart Board for the art and music room and a new Smart Table for the school’s Pre-K and kindergarten wing. The grant monies used to support this award were raised through the efforts of McDonald’s Restaurants in the Western New York community, and in part by national McDonald’s promotional programs.
Ronald McDonald House Charities provides lodging, comfort and emotional support to families of children receiving medical treatment at area hospitals and reaches out to families in the community by supporting programs that benefit children. Annunciation School, located at 7580 Clinton St., offers Pre-K3 and 4, kindergarten and Grades 1-8, and serves children from the Alden, Alexander, Attica, East Aurora, Cheektowaga, Depew, Holland, Iroquois, Lancaster, Orchard Park and West Seneca school districts.
Annunciation School will also hold its annual open house event from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7. The public is invited.
Upcoming Events near Lancaster
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The 2014 Social Security Trustees Report: What Does the Future Hold?
- I'm purchasing a new laptop. Should I also purchase an extended warranty to go along with it?
- I just learned that my credit- and debit-card information was part of a data breach.
- What Is the Federal Reserve and What Does It Do?
- 10 Basic Tax To-Dos for the Rest of 2014