Lancaster Supervisor Repays Back Taxes | News
LANCASTER, NY - According to Erie County Tax Records, town of Lancaster Supervisor Dino Fudoli has repayed all his back taxes.
The records show he has a zero balance for taxes owed.
This is after Investigative Post broke the news back in August that the former Erie County Legislator owed nearly $17,000 in school, town and county taxes on houses and vacant commercial property he owns in Cheektowaga and Alden.
When Investigative Post's Jim Heaney asked Fudoli about the matter back in August, he said, "It wasn't sensible from a business perspective to bankrupt my property bringing in revenue to pay for property that is either devalued because of wetlands, or is possibly under contract, or doesn't have any value to it whatsoever. And that's all. It was strictly a business decision."
Upcoming Events near Lancaster
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The 2014 Social Security Trustees Report: What Does the Future Hold?
- I'm purchasing a new laptop. Should I also purchase an extended warranty to go along with it?
- I just learned that my credit- and debit-card information was part of a data breach.
- What Is the Federal Reserve and What Does It Do?
- 10 Basic Tax To-Dos for the Rest of 2014