Lancaster Supervisor Repays Back Taxes | News
LANCASTER, NY - According to Erie County Tax Records, town of Lancaster Supervisor Dino Fudoli has repayed all his back taxes.
The records show he has a zero balance for taxes owed.
This is after Investigative Post broke the news back in August that the former Erie County Legislator owed nearly $17,000 in school, town and county taxes on houses and vacant commercial property he owns in Cheektowaga and Alden.
When Investigative Post's Jim Heaney asked Fudoli about the matter back in August, he said, "It wasn't sensible from a business perspective to bankrupt my property bringing in revenue to pay for property that is either devalued because of wetlands, or is possibly under contract, or doesn't have any value to it whatsoever. And that's all. It was strictly a business decision."
Upcoming Events near Lancaster
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mary Queen of Angels Students to Present Christmas Play
- A MESSAGE FROM COUNTY CLERK JACOBS: A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON IS A SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON
- Accident Caused Major Back-Up on Route 33
- MQA Students Paint Water-themed Mural for National Contest
- Treat Your Pups to Something Special, and Help a Local Rescue Shelter