Lancaster Police Investigate Torched Motorhome | News
LANCASTER, NY - The Lancaster Police are investigating a suspcious fire that destroyed a 35-foot motor home valued at approximately $40,000.
The unoccuppied motor home was parked at a business on Gunville Road in the Town of Lancaster.
Investigators believe that sometime between 4 and 5 am on Wednesday, the motor home caught fire, which completely burned and is considered a total loss. Evidence at the scene suggests that the motor home was entered by someone just prior to the fire.
Anyone with information regarding this fire is asked to call the Lancaster Police Detective Bureau at 683-3120, ext. 19.
Top Lancaster Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Jacobs to Sponsor Community Blood Drive at Erie County Auto Bureau
- Golf Outing to Benefit the Hospice Foundation
- Depew Destination Adds Attractions
- Assemblyman Gabryszak and Assemblyman Kearns hold press conference in support of funding for OPWDD
- Mary Queen of Angels to Again Host Free Universal Pre-K Program