Annunciation’s Class of 2012 Earns Over $90,000 in Scholarship Money | News
The nine graduating eighth grade students making up the Class of 2012 at Annunciation School in Elma have earned a collective $91,050 in scholarship money to attend local Catholic and private high schools beginning in the 2012-13 school year.
The scholarship money has been offered by St. Mary’s High School, Nichols School, Buffalo Seminary and Sacred Heart Academy.
“We are very proud of the academic achievements of our students and we congratulate not only our graduates, but their parents and teachers for continually stressing the importance of a good education,” said Annunciation Principal Sister Marilyn Ann Dudek. “The Class of 2012 has set the bar very high, but we’re certain that the Class of 2013 will be up to the challenge.”
Located at 7580 Clinton St., Annunciation offers Pre-K3, Pre-K4, Kindergarten and Grades 1-8. For more information about the school or to schedule a tour, please call 681-1327 or visit www.annunciationschoolelma.com.
Top Lancaster Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Jacobs to Sponsor Community Blood Drive at Erie County Auto Bureau
- Golf Outing to Benefit the Hospice Foundation
- Depew Destination Adds Attractions
- Assemblyman Gabryszak and Assemblyman Kearns hold press conference in support of funding for OPWDD
- Mary Queen of Angels to Again Host Free Universal Pre-K Program